Saturday, June 2, 2012

Girl, look at that Bao...

Ohh, hellooo June!  My goodness, where has 5 months gone (brain starting to hurt as I'm trying to recall what I did just yesterday)?!! No worries...blogging is like a true friend - no matter how much time has passed, it feels like just yesterday since our last "talk."
Anyway, a spur of the moment, first time visit to H Mart today prompted me to blog. An H Mart just opened up in Westchester not too far from me...
HOLY MOLEY, it's like Asian Heaven!!! 
I will definitely have to make regular trips back to this insanely, ridiculous Korean Market --mochi, kimchi, shumai -- it doesn't get much better than that!  Anyway, this packaging made me LMFAO in the frozen food aisle. I just love how anything goes now, and who cares if the design has absolutely nothing to do with what it's selling!  "Who is this guy?!!!" Check it out...

"I'm Sexy and I Know It...even on a frozen Bao-tze package!"



4 comments:

  1. Oh that's the best!
    Please lets' have a date and take me there when I'm back in N.Y. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha, Kris! We could spend a coupla days there actually so be sure to tack on a few extra days to your next trip home...I'll be waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This looks like my boss! Gotta send it to him and ask if he does side work in advertising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no way, john! i forgot to ask you guys how you made out at H Mart that day.

      Delete