Friday, May 27, 2011

My True Blue

Zzzzzzzzz.....huh...wha...hmm, where am I?  Ohh, hey...yeah, that's right...sooo sorry.  This is a blog.  I nearly forgot.  Perhaps I should refresh my memory...


Here are the results of my research...


A "blog" is defined as;


1. (verb) Add new material to or regularly update a blog (hey wait, I thought you were never supposed to use the word you are defining in the definition)


2. (noun) A personal website on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular (oops) basis


A blog is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order (piece of cake...I got this one down pat!)


blogger - a person who keeps and updates a blog (oops again) 


Humphfff (sound it out, please).  Well, now I feel sorta crappy...calling myself a blogger and barely blogging.  I might as well be put up on the wall of shame along side Milli AND Vanilli.

"Girl You Know It's True..."

So, yeah, it's been a looong while, and I'm not gonna lie to you.  There is zero excuse for my lack of blogging. BUT, fear no more...I am here to post...here to post that I WILL be posting again.  What's even more exciting is that I have asked my "oldest" (as in "I've known this chick since we were 2 years old!!!") pallie to guest blog.  Yup, that's right!  To shake things up a bit here at "the small stuff," I've asked my friend, Kristi (AKA Kristiana) to contribute to my blog. The funniest thing about this whole deal is, "How presumptuous and ballsy of me is it to ask my BFF to blog on a nearly dormant blog?!!"  Now that's freakin' FUNNY!!! 

Despite the truth of my "fake blog," it's no surprise to me that Kris has enthusiastically agreed to blog here and share some stuff with us...she is THE REAL DEAL!!!  Kris has been my "true blue" for almost 40 years (HOLY MOLEY..."Moley" - that's a whole 'nother story for another time) and more recently she has become my mentor, too.  Her creativity, passion and love for living are what have cultivated her business, Silver Trailer...she is inspiring, interesting and amazing all in one breath!  Stay tuned for her post and feel free to learn a bit more about my celebrity blogger by visiting Kristi's blog or her website.

Here she is.  I told you she was a beauty!

Peace, my friends and "I'll be back!" (ohh, Arnold)

5 comments:

  1. JJ, you crack me up and how clever to get Kristi to guest blog...that'll definitely fill in the gaps of your irregular blogs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Well, at least as a once a few month blogger, you've got our attention... because you know it's gotta be good when it happens!

    Well, Jay, if you really need content, I'll tell you about "Roxy" the fox of my new "Real Deal" site with a FB site, posts, tweets and fun stories coming soon. However, it will may only apply or be of interest to the Colorado crew of the Milli Vanilli daze.. lol!

    I think you're an awesome promoter of your talented friends' businesses, including your own crafty self... so that would be a great blog to know what's out there, what's 'hot" and a "must have." at least you won't be honk shoo'ing ;) Gung Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette,

    You are my all time favorite blogger- creative, fun, sooooo funny, and forever promoting your friends. I really appreciate that sweet post, thank you. Now I'll have to practice my stand up routine to follow your hilarious posts! Looking forward to being your honored "guest blogger" when I get back from OH.
    Blog on, sister!...
    xoxo,
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that this blog started off with the "huh...wha..." who? I can picture you making the face with your mouth off to the side. Love it! :)
    And I look forward to reading Kristi's blogs on here as well!! That really is amazing that you guys have been for friends for that long!
    Thanks for sharing, Jay xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone...LOVE hearing from you! So, yes...the buzz has begun and we are ALL excited to have a Kris sighting here! Our lifelong friendship IS pretty amazing, Ter...I think we just might have to celebrate our 40th Anniversary together in Palm Springs next year. And oh, how I wish I could incorporate sound effects in my blog...hmmmmm (wheels spinning). :)

    ReplyDelete